The September 2022 BPAC Infrastructure Committee is on Thursday, September 1, 2022, 3:30-4:30pm online and by phone.
- To join by web, download Zoom and open the meeting here.
- To join by phone, dial: +1 (669) 900-6833, Meeting ID: 968 8831 0205 Passcode: 526233
Click on the agenda topics to view the materials and notes.
|1||3:30 pm||10 mins||Introductions||All|
|2||3:40||30 mins||HSIP applications support/discussion||Robert Prinz|
|2||4:10||60 mins||Slow Streets/Neighborhood Bike Routes (NBRs)|
Update and continued discussion/brainstorming.
Lead OakDOT staff will be on hand to provide updates and gather input/guide discussion. Recommendations will be forwarded to the full BPAC.
· Signs and markings
· Outreach for the NBR Implementation Guide
· Connection to Neighborhood Planning Councils
|David Ralston and OakDOT staff|
|3||5:10||10 mins||Relations of Bike/Ped Plan to EJ and Safety Elements|
Review the status of these ongoing updated General Plan elements and efforts to include key bike/ped policies and draft input for a BPAC comment letter. The Infrastructure Committee will provide a contextual update on General Plan Update and consider staff recommendations to move this item to the Legislative Committee.
|4||5:20||10 mins||Future agenda item requests, and updates on items previously reviewed by the committee |
· Bicycle Highways in Oakland? Master plan visioning charrette for 580 ROW bike highway e.g., from Lakeshore/Wesley to Fruitvale