Thursday, August 20, 2020; 6:00-8:00 pm, online and by phone.
Agenda topics include:
- Safe Oakland Streets (SOS) Traffic Safety Legislation Update
- 2020 Bike to Work Day
- Active Transportation Program (ATP), Sustainable Transportation Equity Project (STEP), and Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) Grant Candidates – Request for Support
- Telegraph Northgate Discussion (KONO Rapid Response)
June 4th, 2020, 3:30-5:30 pm, online and by phone.
OakDOT staff from the Bicycle & Pedestrian Section will lead a discussion on Neighborhood Bike Routes.
Emily Ehlers, Planning and Project Development Section Manager, will present the East Oakland Neighborhood Bike Route draft concept plans. Ehlers will focus on the the Arthur/Plymouth St corridor.Read More
This packet includes announcements relevant to the Bicyclist & Pedestrian Advisory Commission (BPAC) to disseminate information while BPAC meetings are cancelled because of Alameda County’s Shelter in Place ordinance. It includes:
- More information on the Bike Share E-Bike Expansion presentation coming to Legislative Committee April 30th, 5:30-6:30 pm.
- A message from Walk Oakland Bike Oakland about Bike to Work Day 2020
- The final draft of the BPAC Strategic Plan
Meeting topics include:
- BPAC 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Sidewalk Certification Program
- Biannual Report from Strategic Planning
- Strategic Plan Task Force Report Back