At the June 18, 2020 BPAC meeting, Craig Raphael, Senior Transportation Planner in the Capital Finance Section, will provide an update on upcoming competitive grant opportunities, including potential OakDOT project applications and the status of past grant awards.
Projects Currently Being Considered for ATP Cycle 5:
- International Boulevard Pedestrian Improvements
- 7th Street Complete Streets Project
- Bancroft Avenue Greenway (73rd – 106th)
- Foothill/22nd traffic signal upgrade
- 73rd Avenue (McArthur/Foothill to International)
- East Oakland Neighborhood Bikeways
View the full presentation…
June 4th, 2020, 3:30-5:30 pm, online and by phone.
OakDOT staff from the Bicycle & Pedestrian Section will lead a discussion on Neighborhood Bike Routes.
Emily Ehlers, Planning and Project Development Section Manager, will present the East Oakland Neighborhood Bike Route draft concept plans. Ehlers will focus on the the Arthur/Plymouth St corridor.Read More