Thursday, August 20, 2020; 6:00-8:00 pm, online and by phone.
Agenda topics include:
- Safe Oakland Streets (SOS) Traffic Safety Legislation Update
- 2020 Bike to Work Day
- Active Transportation Program (ATP), Sustainable Transportation Equity Project (STEP), and Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) Grant Candidates – Request for Support
- Telegraph Northgate Discussion (KONO Rapid Response)
This packet includes announcements relevant to the Bicyclist & Pedestrian Advisory Commission (BPAC) to disseminate information while BPAC meetings are cancelled because of Alameda County’s Shelter in Place ordinance. It includes:
- More information on the Bike Share E-Bike Expansion presentation coming to Legislative Committee April 30th, 5:30-6:30 pm.
- A message from Walk Oakland Bike Oakland about Bike to Work Day 2020
- The final draft of the BPAC Strategic Plan
Meeting topics include:
- BPAC 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Sidewalk Certification Program
- Biannual Report from Strategic Planning
- Strategic Plan Task Force Report Back