The January 6, 2022 BPAC Infrastructure Committee has been rescheduled to Thursday, January 27, 2022, 3:30-5:30pm online and by phone. (The Infrastructure Committee usually meets on the first Thursday every two months.)
- To join by web, download Zoom and open the meeting here.
- To join by phone, dial: +1 (669) 900-6833, Meeting ID: 968 8831 0205 Passcode: 526233
Click on the agenda topics to view the materials and notes.
|1||3:30 pm||10 mins||Introductions||All|
|2||3:40||35 mins||14th Street Safety Project 65% design review||Charlie Ream|
|3||4:15||45 mins||Rapid Response Program update||Joe Wang and Megan Weir|
|5||5:00||30 mins||Updates on proposed future agenda items, and updates on items previously reviewed by the committee (below)||All|
Future agenda items
- The next infrastructure committee meeting is scheduled for February 3rd, 2022, and will include reviews of 17th Street bikeway/paving plans, and a discussion about the TOWN for All project
- Additional meetings are scheduled every other month following the February session
- Reviewed existing list on the infrastructure committee landing page (here)
- Additional requests include:
- Stairs/paths repair program update (if not going to full BPAC soon)
- Bike/walk infrastructure repair coordination with utility projects close-out