The BPAC Infrastructure Committee will be meeting on Thursday, October 1st, 3:30-5:30 pm online and by phone.
- To join by web, download Zoom and open the meeting here.
- To join by phone, dial: +1 (669) 900-6833, Meeting ID: 952 0423 5635.
Click on the agenda topics to view the materials and notes.
|1||3:30 pm||10 mins||Introductions||All|
|2||3:40||30 mins||EBMUD Oakland Inner Harbor Pipeline Traffic Control Plan||Raffi Moughamian|
|3||4:10||30 mins||Park Blvd improvements at Excelsior||Joe Wang|
|4||4:40||30 mins||HSIP Cycle 9 Project Update||Beaver Boonsook|
|5||5:10||30 mins||Active Transportation Enhancement Project||David Pene|
|6||5:40||5 mins||Future agenda topic suggestions||All|
BPAC and OakDOT staff in attendance:
- Patricia Schader (BPAC commissioner, Committee member)
- Dianne Yee (BPAC commissioner, Committee member)
- Reginald Burnette Jr (BPAC commissioner, Committee member)
- Brendan Pittman (Committee member)
- Midori Tabata (Committee member)
- Robert Prinz (Committee member)
- Jason Patton (Oakland DOT)
- Tabin Chung (Oakland DOT)
- Raffi Moughamian (EBMUD, Oakland Inner Harbor Pipeline Project item)
Joe Wang (Oakland DOT, Park Blvd ATP improvements item)
- Jingjing Lin (Oakland DOT, Park Blvd ATP improvements item)
- Brian Sukkar (Oakland DOT, Park Blvd ATP improvements item)
- Beaver Boonsook (Oakland DOT) (Foothill & MacArthur Pedestrian Safety, HSIP Project item)
- David Pené (Oakland DOT, Active Transportation Enhancement Project item)
- Jason Cook (Oakland DOT, Active Transportation Enhancement Project item)
- ATP = Active Transportation Program, state funding for bike & walk projects
- HSIP = Highway Safety Improvement Program, federal funding for street safety projects
- BPAC = Bicyclist and Pedestrian Advisory Commission, a city-appointed volunteer group that meets monthly to discuss and advise staff on bike & walk projects, policy, and funding
- EIR = Environmental Impact Report, detailed study required for large construction projects
- OakDOT = Oakland Department of Transportation
- EBMUD = East Bay Municipal Utilities District, public utility serving Alameda and Contra Costa Counties