At the February 17, 2022 BPAC meeting, OakDOT Transportation Planner Julieth Ortiz presented on the proposed transportation projects for the Active Transportation Program (ATP) Cycle 6 and provided an update on the status of projects from previous ATP awards. ATP is a biannual competitive funding opportunity for projects that encourage increased bicycling and walking. The ATP is a state-administered program that distributes both state and federal funds. Applications for this year are due in June. The full presentation is below.
The projects currently under consideration are:
- Bancroft Ave Greenway, Design (previously submitted, ATP Cycle 5)
- 73rd Ave – Active Connections to Transit, Construction
- Coliseum Bay Trail Connector (66th Ave), Design & Construction (previously submitted, ATP Cycle 4)
- LAMMPS Phase 2, Design & Construction
- 27th Street Complete Streets, Construction
- Market Street Pedestrian Improvements